Monday, January 18, 2010

I feel old

My nephew got married over the weekend. It worked out great for me that they were married in the St. George temple so I was able to help out, go to the wedding and have tons of family stay with me. We played games stayed up and talked way too late but it was worth it we had a wonderful time. The girl my nephew married looked beautiful and it so brought me back to my wedding.

Sunday night was the baptism preview for our stake. Zachary is getting baptised the in 2 1/2 weeks. I still can't believe it!! We had a goal to finish reading the Book of Mormon by the time he was baptized that we are not going to meet so I decided to make a new goal and try to reach it by the time Nate is baptized.

Zachary and I stayed up and had a movie night just the two of us. We had cookies, drinks and snuggeled up to watch Coraline in my bed. After staying up so late with my family I was out in no time. Zachary would wake me up every once in awhile to give me an update. He told me several times that it was the best day ever.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats to your nephew! Just wait till they have kids and you are a great aunt, ya that hapened to me in Nov. CRAZY!

Erin said...

I wish we could be there for Zach's baptism! That is so exciting. Miss E still misses him so much!