Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our year at a very quick glance

Look at me 2 times in a month. So I decided I would try to quickly catch up with our year so far and post some pictures.
January--Zachary turned 8!! I still can't belive it. We had a birthday party at a local indoor swimming pool with his cousins and friends. They all had such a good time and Zachary told us tons and tons of time that it was the best birthday ever. 1 week after his birthday he went to his first scout activity. He loves scouts and has a really great leader who does lots of fun activities. He is very proud because he has already passed off his bobcat.

February--Zachary was baptised. My parents and sister came up along with all of Joel's family coming. It was a great day. Zach was baptized the same time as one of his really good friends from the ward. That Sunday they had them both get up to bare their testimonies. Zachary did such a good job you could tell he was nervous but he did it!! I was so proud of him!! My baby turned 5. I am so not ok with that!! He was sure that we would go to Arizona and go to Chuck E. Cheeses'. We had to go to SLC for a weekend so we went up to see Joels' sister and went to Chuck E. Cheese up there. Between my nephew and Joel (and Jodi getting lots herself) we ended up with TONS and TONS of tickets. It was too funny.



March--Zachary took first place in the Pinewood Derby--Joel was very proud. Next we made a quick trip to Arizona just me and the boys. I had to drive in some pretty bad snow for part of the way and I am pretty sure that I have never prayed so much in my life--it was scary. Luckily my boys were great and Zach was my helpful little direction giver. I am so glad my kids are old enough to read and what not. It was a good trip but by the end I was so ready to be home. Oh yea I turned 31!!

April--Nate turned 7. We had a birthday party here with 16 little boys and girls. Luckily Joel was off and was a HUGE help. It was crazy but great!! All 3 of my boys started soccer. They are loving it so far. Zachary's coach rocks and he has made some great improvements so far. Nate has fun even though his team hasn't won any games yet. Cole scored his first goal last week (the opposing team borrowed him because they didn't have enough players). I also signed Cole up for kindegarten which I am still in shock about.

2 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

Glad to see that you are not dead afterall. It looks like you are settling in there pretty good. Happy belated birthday. Your kids re getting big and still so cute. Good to see what is going on in the Redfearn family. Take care.

Erin said...

Happy Late Birthday Ronda!
Isn't it crazy to have our babies old enough to be baptized! Good for Zack!