Thursday, August 27, 2009

I need a workout buddy

It is a must!! No matter how fun it is to get up at 6 am all by myself I find myself more often than not turning off my alarm and going back to sleep. I do realize that I could workout other hours of the day but for me it is so much better if I get up early and do it. Last year at this time I was getting up at 4:45 am and loving it, now I have to drag my rear out of bed at 7:30. I need to just get over myself and get up and do it but blah!! That is easier said than done!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I would say move back down here and I would go with you, but who are we kidding, I would NEVER wake up to exercise! Ha Ha. good luck :)

Nicole said...

Why is St. George so far away? I would definitely wake up early with you!

Dennis said...

Are you walking now instead of blogging? I miss your family news. But, if you are walking, GOOD for you! (I'm such a slacker lately; I need to get out there!)
Aunt Carol

Erin said...

I walked four miles yesterday with Barb and my hips hurt! What the heck is wrong with me! I am getting old! Miss you!