Monday, October 19, 2009

What are the chances

after my last post I got sick and have not been able to work out for a week and a half--grrr.

So my kids only had 2 days for fall break so we made the most of it today. We went and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. Cole was a little scared at one point but Zach & Nate loved it. I love love love to watch movies with Zach he laughs so hard I laugh harder at him then I do at the movie. Afterwards we went and picked out some costumes. This year we will have a ninja, Spiderman and the black Spiderman.

Stinking Zach had another headache when we got home so unfortunately he went to bed while Cole and Nate dressed up and chased each other around pretending to climb walls and shoot webs at one another. Cole informed me tonight while I was putting him to bed that he doesn't really like Spiderman anymore. I didn't feel to sorry for him!!

My oldest nephew got engaged over the weekend and will be getting married in January. Lucky for me they just happened to choose the St. George temple so there will be no traveling for me!! I feel like I only got married a couple years ago which means that there is no way that he can be old enough to be getting married himself. Ahh I am not enjoying getting old!!

1 comment:

The Bundy Family said...

Hey can I get your address to send you a Christmas card.
Lisa