Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Times

So I was having a bad morning yesterday. My boys were being a little bit of stinkers and I was just generally crabby. Joel gave his Mom some money and told her I needed a day out. We went and got pedicures and spent a couple hours Christmas shopping. He had the boys all afternoon took them out to lunch and then to a park. It was just what I needed--I forget how sweet and considerate Joel really is (he spends way to much time being a stinker). I am very lucky that I met him when I did.

Our records were read into our new ward last week and we both got new callings this week. Joel is team teaching the 10 year olds in primary and I am the assistant camp director in YW. I told the other girl that I got put in with that I was being punished for how I handled camp when I was president. I am excited, the girls seem really sweet and I love YW. I was totally prepared to go into primay though.

It snowed last night. Only for a little while and it didn't stick to the ground but it was definately snow. There is a chance for snow all this week and I hope for my kids sake that it does. I plan to stay inside as much as possible.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the new background! Miss you!

Jill said...

STAY INSIDE! I hate the snow and cold too! It wont last. Sounds like you are doing ok. if you need to talk, call me.