Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to preschool

Cole has been dying to go back to school ever since we moved here. Everyday he would remind me that he really wanted to go to school. I finally found one (my neice actually goes there so it was nice that Cole knew someone). He was so excited and was dressed all the way down to shoes, jacket and a backpack by 8 am even though school didn't start until 9. He kept on talking about going to see Ms. Krysten and I would have to remind him that Ms. Krysten's school was in AZ not Utah. He had a good day his class learned about dinosaurs this month so today the made pancakes and on Thursday they get to go to a mueseum. I asked Cole if he wanted to go back and he said, "No thank you I'm all done." After some pretty good convincing by Nate, Cole decieded he would give it another try.

I am posting some pictures of the birthdays I have missed. Appreciate Cole's cake I think it turned out awesome.





No comments: