Thursday, March 26, 2009

From 30 to 16

I decided it was time to get a Utah license (I have to take baby steps even though we have lived in Utah for 5 months I am still not quite ready to accept that I left the GREATEST state ever). Joel and I went to go get the new licenses yesterday--I was actually kinda happy to get a better picture then the one I currently have--I look about 12. We were there forEVER, I wasn't aware that I was going to have to take a test. It was open book but even still I felt like I had to verify every question the whole time thinking if I failed the test I would have to have Joel be my chauffeur.

The other night we were eating dinner. All my kids (and lets be honest even me) have a hard time sitting in the chairs around the table because they roll. One second Nate was sitting at the table eating and the next he was on the ground. I looked up and all I could see was his little hand thrown up like he was at a rock concert and he was saying, "That was awesome." It was great.

Speaking of Nate he is quite a random child. He was asking me about something my father had made me when I was young, he asked me if I thought Ronald (my father and yes that is what he called him not grandpa) could make him one. While my Mom was here over the weekend he asked her the same thing, everyone got a good chuckle over it but I honestly don't know that he realized why it was funny.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like you are adjusting pretty well, I bet getting a Utah license was hard. Nate is awesome, I love hearing about his funny experiences. Hope you are well. Miss You.

ERIN said...

how fun that you got rid of that picture!! you looked more like 10. so glad that you had a great bday!! noodle is laying in my bed while i am checkin' blogs and he is counting because he wants me to give him a toy to sleep with.
" mom give it to me now...one...two...three.....fifteen...eighteen...twenty...one hundred...give it to me now!" just thought you should know what i was doing:) miss you.

Erin said...

I think Joel driving you around would be hilarious! Glad that you passed your Utah test! Miss you lots!