Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nate's First Game

Nate had his first t-ball game tonight. I seriously almost fell off the bench laughing hysterically through the whole thing. Nate ran so STINKIN cute in his little cleats and way to large helmet on his little head. One time he hit the ball and ran all the way to second and passed his teammate who was just hanging out on second base not really wanting to move. There are a couple of kids on the team who are really good, Nate is definitely not one of them but I think he will have fun and get better as the season goes on. Zachary has his first baseball game tomorrow. It should be fun--the next few months are going to be very very baseball filled.

My parents went up to general conference this past weekend. On the way home they stopped by. They were just going to stay the night and leave first thing Monday morning but as seems to be my case I convinced them they didn't really want to leave and they stayed an extra day. After the older two boys were at school, Cole, me and my parents went out to the monument for the Mountain Meadow Massacre and then Jacob Hamlin's home (early pioneer). It was fascinating!!! There was a missionary (a young guy) at the monument cleaning it up, he was missing his legs from his knees down. Cole of course commented on it as soon as he saw him and the guy was really nice and told me he loved kids. He actually took the picture I have posted of all of us. My mom grew up in Utah and my grandfather was her history teacher so she is quite knowledgeable and can tell fascinating stories. It was a good time and I already am counting down the days until I see my family again.





1 comment:

Jill said...

Adorable!!! I would have loved to see him run and play! I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom and dad. miss you.