Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Odd Experience

So the other day I took all three of my boys to the library and they were quite well behaved. When we went to go checkout the man who helped us asked me if they were all mine. When I said yes he told me he had 3 boys in a row and it was very 'interesting'. He told me that about 2 or 3 times and I didn't get a good interesting feeling from him. Just for the record while I would have enjoyed a girl, I love and adore every single one of my boys and all the funny things they do. I love how close in age they are and how they are all good friends. Plus they are very fun just to be around. While I realize they are young and I have a lot of time left I hope I never describe my life with them as interesting--eventful, crazy and great yes!!

Nate reminded me the other day that Jaren (my oldest nephew) told him he (he being Nate of course) would be 6 when Jaren got home from his mission. WOW to think I am old enough to have a RM for a nephew--I believe he will be home in the next few weeks. I am thinking of sitting down with him and making specific rules of when I can become a great-aunt. In all reality he is an amazing person (and quite cute) and any girl would be lucky to have him!! I used to look at some of my yw and think about playing match maker.

It's quite late and I have been battling a very sore throat. That last few days have been very baseball filled practice, games for Zach and Nate and then Joel started playing with his brother so he had two games tonight also. Tomorrow there is no baseball--not really much of anything going on and I am seriously considering spending the day in my pjs in bed.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Ronda and Joel, We miss you guys!! Although as the summer is coming I might take your idea and move to St. George! How are you guys doing?? It's just not the same since you guys left! :)

We might be up in Mesquite next month for a week. It would be fun to meet the fam for lunch or something in St. George!