Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

Wow I can't believe that it has come once again. We had a great Christmas. Zach and Nate each had a chain that they got from school so they were very diligant in removing a link a day to remind me how long we had until it was Christmastime. Christmas Eve Joel's grandparents and uncle came over and we had a nummy dinner and played dominos. The pajama elves brought each of my boys Star Wars the Clone Wars pajamas. We had all the boys sleep in one room (a tradition I loved when I was young) and they actually went to bed pretty good. The next morning we heard Zach and Nate start talking at 5 am. We waited for a few minutes but then decided we may as well get up. We had to wake Cole up which took a little work but as soon as he figured out what was going on he jumped out of bed asking if Santa had come. The boys each got a new bike--Zach informed me that he didn't even know that he had wanted a new one. It was a great morning. I got a new laptop and Santa surprised me with a pink Ipod. I love it. Just to let you know Miss Becker I got a long brown and pink sweater and TIGHTS I thought about posting a picture just for you.
Opening the pj's.

Leaving a snack for Santa (he got a big peice of eclair, 2
chocolate chip cookies, 5 carrots and a glass of egg nog)
Santa came!!
Opening presents

Lovin' his rescue pack

No comments: