Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol

2008- After mutual a couple of the other leaders and a whole bunch of the yw hung out at my house and watched the American Idol Finale. It was very weird to hear all the girls eww and aww over weird looking way to tight jean wearing boys. I never got to see the winner (dvr didn't record that far) and I was a little shocked that David Cook had won (although I was really ok with either one working)

2009- I called in and voted last night (eww I know I am WAY to old to be voting but I felt very strongly about who I wanted to win). I set my dvr to record the news after American Idol so I wouldn't miss anything. After Joels' softball game I sat down by myself and watched the entire show--I was to scared to fastforward it and find out the wrong person won. Just for the record when Kris' name was announced I did a little jig--I so did not care for Adam!!!

1 comment:

ERIN said...

um i love adam!!!!! kris is ok but it is painful to watch that kid sing. sing with your whole mouth please, not just half. i only caught the last smidge of it but it was a good show! i loved when we watched it with the YW. it's a funny memory. blah have fun camping. :P