Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The joys of school

A couple months ago my kids learned about the 'bad finger'. I have just began to come to terms with it (and that Nate enjoys pointing to stuff with that finger since he now knows it is the 'bad finger'). The other day we were eating dinner and Zachary mentions that there is a bad word on the slide at his school. I said oh yeah what word. His exact words were, "The bad (and spelled) f . . .". I was seriously so shocked I amlost fell off my chair. He was very matter of fact about it and knew that he shouldn't say it but it makes me sad that he even knows what that word is.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh the joys of living in Zion :)

ERIN said...

oh my gosh. at least he spelled it. what happens when he comes home and spells s-e-x? lol!! that just really sucks. i don't know what i'll do if ethan does that. he thrives on ALMOST saying naughty words (like shutup or stupid) and finds it very funny. when he really finds out what bad words are...um...i don't know.