Thursday, November 6, 2008

I did it

Yea me!! I gave myself 2 weeks to get a blog going and I broke down and forced to myself to do one tonight--I am not really sure how I feel about my background and what not. I think it will have to be my work in progress. Joel's only suggestion was that everything needed to be red. He kept walking behind me saying, "It would look better red." Appreciate the pictures--just for my obnoxious hubby. I am sure it will change often but at least for now it is done. I can't promise that I will ever have anything interesting to say but it will at least be an effort to stay in touch with everyone.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you made one! We are going to love looking at those boys when we miss them SO much! xoxox

ERIN said...

It really confused me that erin left a message. it popped up w/o her picture first and i was like "hey how did i alreay leave a message" but then her picture came and its was all better. what a nerd i am. so glad you up a running!!!!!!!!!!!miss you tons.

Jodi Hansen said...

Yeah, I am so happy that one of my sister in laws decited to blog...and I am happy that you are in Utah! BTW I love the back ground.

Jill said...

It looks awesome! Love the picts of the boys, we miss you tons!

Unknown said...

Even though I don't have a blog I do love getting on friends and families blogs, so thank you for doing this!!! It will be a great way to see pictures and keep in touch. Miss you.