Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lovely Weather

It is so stinkin pretty up here lately. Last night my kids spent over an hour just playing around riding bikes and scooters. It was seriously the best weather ever. I was racing the boys (riding one of Z scooters) and I almost died about 15 times--my coordination is not the best. My kids kept getting scrapped up knees and elbows but had no desire to come inside.

I went and worked out this morning!! The first time since I moved up here and I have seriously been missing it. It kinds stinks because it was so much harder for me to the stuff but I guess that will just give me all the more reason to keep at it now.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good for you for going to work out. Where do you go? I would not even attempt to ride scooters, I would die! Talk to you soon, JIll

ERIN said...

well just remember your best work out buddy ever, who ran a whole mile...in a row...no stopping...all by myself this morning..in 10.5 minutes!!