Friday, November 21, 2008

My Very Odd Child

I went to the bank today and the girl in front of me was very amused by C. He was randomly chatting it up with her and asking her who she ways. She asked him what his name was and laughed when he answered (mostly I'm sure because he says his name in an adorable high pitched voice). He did not find her laughing to be funny and very sternly advised her there was nothing funny about his name and that she shouldn't be laughing. I was mortified and wanted to beat him right then and there.
My kids are obessed with the idea of Friday Fun Day. I don't know where it came from but they love to talk about what we will do each Friday. Today I picked the boys up from school, let them each pick out some candy from Walgreens, took them to Madagascar 2, and finished the day with letting them play at McDonald's for an hour. Z was so sweet and grateful--he kept telling what a great day it was. On top of that I let them stay up a little later so they were in heaven and didn't even really complain when it was time for bed.
I have been going and working out with my sister-in-law a couple times a week. Today we worked on our arms. Wow I have no arm strength--I have a new goal to get nice arms, mostly because I have never felt so wimpy before in my life.

1 comment:

Jill said...

My kids would have thought their mom had been switched with someone else if I had done all that! What an awesome mom you are! I'm glad they are having a good time. See you soon.